[FWDLK] 1955 New Yorker St. Regis

I finally got the big Chrysler New Yorker St. Regis done and back home in Highland Village Texas. You need to wear sun glasses around it, it is so beautiful.  The frame off restoration was to the last wire, nut and bolt. I have refinished it in a beautiful pearl red and pearl white. She is riding on big Generals with 31/2 in wide whitewalls on wire wheels. Even got a spare wire wheel for the trunk. This one has a very rare 6 volt power antenna. The hemi is slightly warmed up and flowing out of stainless steel dual exhausts. I am putting original NOS 55 Texas plates on her and should have it on the street in about two weeks. It has only 1 mile on the odometer. Chevys are quaking in there garages!
Ron Dulmage