Re: [FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth hood

wow, i guess i'm just lucky with my 57-9 plyms, i've heard alot about this,
but after coming in contact with 5 over the last few years, i was honored with
only 1 that had this problem on 1 side...  has nothing to do with usage of the
hood, a fury w/167,000 miles has hinges that operate as well as my 24,000 mile
plym..  go figure,  a way out is to do away with the springs and use a prop
rod, which i'll be doing on the next 57, but not for this matter, i'll be
casting a fiberglass hood and also hopefully break the 11 second barrier...

jim