Re: [FWDLK] Auction coming up (fwd)

In a message dated 98-11-24 20:24:29 EST, SC68Cuda@xxxxxxx writes:

<< < Got this from another list.  This is all I know about it.
   Location:  Hellam, York county, PA
  December 5, 1998 8:30AM >>

 This looks like a great event... I can't find Hellam, PA on Yahoo maps.. any
 ideas?

I think the town is called Hallam, Pa.  Its looks like its about 20 miles SW
of Lancaster on Pa. Route 30.  Or about 10 miles NE of York, Pa.  Its south of
Carlisle.  Does any of this make sense.  I may go if I get the chance.  I'm
about three and a half hours away in NE New Jersey.
Jpohn Paxos ('57 Fury)