[FWDLK] Item on Ebay

I just posted this item on Ebay (at least I think it posted-they are
still having some problems)

 1957 Automotove News Almanac. Huge 270+page publication (13.5"X11" in
size!) printed for dealerships and industry insiders. Tons of data such
as production numbers, specs etc for almost all 1956 cars and data for
1957 cars up to April 1957 (when the book was printed). The best part is
the cool advertisements  (some good Forward look ads such as "THE MIGHTY
CHRYSLER-MOST GLAMOROUS CAR IN A GENERATION. THE BIG SUCCESS STORY" a
large one page ad showing a red 57 Plymouth for Enjay company, and
"Desoto Sales are Moving at a fast clip-it pays to be a Desoto Dealer".
Also an ad for 57 Plymouth showing a Plymouth at the head of a
ticker-tape parade and an ad for Lucite tail light lenses showing a rear
1/4 shot of a 57 Chrysler:. I couldn't export the link to my add, but I
do have the item
number: 48139516
   Feel free to bid thousands of dollars for it. Theres no reserve on
this one
             Thanks
          Todd
 Belveder-less