Re: [FWDLK] doomed fins

Steve's response to Deane is a real testimonial to the virtues of our hobby.
 From the challenge of that flawed
beauty (of which we don't, or want to notice), to the efforts in putting it back
 together, and on to the points of
where we spend most of our time with these efforts - at home, and most often,
 the whole family gets to
participate!

Steve, would love to use your response in the next issue of the Golden Fin
 Society Newsletter.  May I have
your permission?

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society