[FWDLK] car shows

I would like to know if anybody out there knows of any upcoming events
such as car shows, swap meets, etc.,  strictly for '50's Chrysler,
Dodge, DeSoto, Plymouth, etc. I would like to acquire either a
Chrysler, Dodge, or DeSoto in the future, depending on the condition,
cost, distance, etc. and of course beauty of machine-- I really don't
know which one (s)  (is) (are) prettier--even though pretty is difficult
to define--I would appreciate any comments on these cars from those of
you who own these beautiful machines.  I have a '55 Plymouth but I would
like to have one of those 5000 pounder V8 Chrysler or Dodge or DeSoto. I
am not ready to buy yet, I just want to compare first.  Thanks for any
comments-
Jesus