[FWDLK] Merry Mopar Christmas!!

Hi, All
        The February edition of Mopar Muscle just hit the news stands and features an
article on the early Chrysler Corporation Hemi engines!  There appears to be
some good information there relative to engine codes and rebuilding tips.

        I hope you all have a safe and joyous Christmas Holiday, and look forward to
more Forward-Looking discussion next year.  With any luck I'll be bringing my
new FW project home before the new year... I'll keep you posted!

Steve Charette
1968 Barracuda
1997 Ram 1500
1995 Eagle Vision ESI
(this space left intentionally blank for finned additions)
1989 Lebaron GTC (Left 12/12)
1984 Shelby Charger (Leaving 12/28)

I think I see a pattern developing....