[FWDLK] Stupid Question Of The Morning

Rear Hubs on the Fury - they gotta come off.  Now, I have managed to get the
left hub off (using a screw-type hub puller), but the right hub is on tight.
The puller I have has an attachment where you can use a hammer (rather than a
ratchet wrench or breaker bar) to turn it.  Needless to say that it's been used
liberally last night but the hub is still stuck tight.  I'm now to the point
where I'm concerned about breaking the puller, which would be sporty
considering all the stored energy in that puller while tight!

So, what's the next move?  I'm considering getting a large carbon dioxide fire
extinguisher and trying to shrink the hub/drum combo while it's under puller
load, hoping that breaks it free.  Any other thoughts?  Anyone had luck using a
penetrating lubricant on the hub?

Bruce Clough
61 Fury & Newport...