Re: [FWDLK] Stupid Question Of The Morning

Re: [FWDLK] Stupid Question Of The Morning

I had a similar problem trying to remove a rear  hub off of the '55 Ply-- I had
fabricate a 1/2 " steel plate with 5 holes for even pulling power at the center
--Also, check to see that the brake shoes are fully retracted -- I think
 hammering
on (for this type of puller) the puller handle is not applying sufficient center
torque on the puller for situations where the drums are frozen in place---But
 it'll
come off
Jesus