[FWDLK] The color Argent- on wheels none the less.

[FWDLK] The color Argent- on wheels none the less.

Oh no another color discussion. There seems to allways be several colors to
items like theese. And the argument/discussion goes on and on. It is quite
rediculous and can be logically explained in this manner. Each factory on
occasion used other colors of paint as they became either a) availiable at a
better price or b) used by that particular factory as their standard color.
And you can be sure that on occasion they would find themselves out of paint
or nearly so (since they didnt have the advantage of computer invintories)
thus neccessitating the need for another paint right away. Its funny how we
modern people with our need for things to be uniform project this sociological
neurosis upon the past. It doesnt friggin' matter what color is on your wheels
or whatever. If you can scrape alittle bit of paint off and see that that
truly was and is the color your wheels were you dont need any verification as
to proper colors. Plus with so many parts that could be interchanged betwix
itself and other models you just wont get any kind of real standardization.
The conversation is interesting at first but why must we go on and on about
colors not matching up. And those Canadians (for instance), man it seems like
they just did whatever they wanted, adding trim that didnt go on the cars
even. Me thinks that back then standardization of parts ment something very
different to them than it does to us now. Like politics and the way we view
government, even social morals go through many changes. It is funny how our
minds want to believe that those people, so very different from us, did things
the way that we would now. Very different animals. So what was the most
popular color of a womans hair in  57' bleached blond or Argent? Well it
depends upon which section of the country your talking about and what woman
(or man for that matter) you ask. Hope I didnt tick any of you mental types
off with my comments. Actually maybe I did. lol  Anyway its something to think
about yes? Really, people see things quite diferently without the advantage
(?) of computers, mass media and unifority of products and their manufacturing
processes. Just ask your parents. hehehehehehehe