Re: [FWDLK] The color Argent- on wheels none the less.

Re: [FWDLK] The color Argent- on wheels none the less.

Believe it or not, some of us are actually interested in this information
because we are doing *restorations* to our cars, which means we are trying
to bring our cars back to look the way they *usually* looked when they left
the factory.  By posing the quesion to the group, they are trying to
leverage the collective knowledge of this gathering of over 200 finned Mopar
owners.  In some cases, it prompts discussions and debates, but not
arguments.  Ultimately a consensus will emerge from this discussion.  The
more people that participate in this, the better off we will be.  I feel we
should encourage, not discourage, this kind of discussion.

Ron

PS - From what I know, the wheels should be argent (silver).  In the case of
58-59 Dodges, the wheels I've seen are painted gray on the inside and white
on the outside.  Go figure ...