[FWDLK] For Sale Ads in Auto Trader Online

[FWDLK] For Sale Ads in Auto Trader Online

Guys and Gals,
Some items culled from the above that I would be chasing if I had the
time/money:

1.  1960 Savoy 2 dt hdtp, Slant 6, new tires, drive anywhere.  Blue
w/white roof.  E-mail
DONKOWAL@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Baden, PA  asking $1,200.

2.  1960 Dodge Matador 4 dr. sedan, 67K orig. mi.  383-2bl.  auto, ps,
pb, manuals, parts
Youngstown, OH  (330) 793-4870

3.  1960 Dodge Dart Seneca 4 dr.  Transmision re-built last year
('97?).  light blue, nds int wk.
Dallas TX  (214)321-0842  Asking $2,500.

Thanks to all who responded to my driveshaft question.  Happy New Year.

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy 4 dr 6 cyl. 3 spd.