[FWDLK] christine etc.

from what i saw on "christine" the interior was in a "fury" pattern but they
couldn't reproduce the silver strips (the things that end up peeling off to
end up gray) so they took the fabric down to the chrome strip (upper). below
the lower chrome strip (im talking about the door panels) its red tuck and
rool. the mirrors dont look stock to me either. also no dash padding or many
options. my '58s that ive had over the years were all from L.A. and all came
with black rims .notice how  "chritine" had a black firewall...  my fury
brochure has a segmented stainless trim pc. in front of the vent window -
anyone know what cars came with it that way vs. continuous?