[FWDLK] No subject given

Hello Everyone,
I hate to do this this way, but I have been moved at work to a new computer so I
have lost a lot of email addresses that I had saved.  In any case I was going to
ship a pair of chrome valve covers for a poly 318 to someone here on the list.
If you are the fellow, could you give drop a note (please re-include a shipping
address)? I would sure appreciate it.  Sorry for the inconvenience, and further
apologies to everyone else on the list.  Thanks,
Pete
(my address hasn't changed)
pgalmish@xxxxxxxxx