[FWDLK] Desoto Wanted!

Hello All,

I am new to the list.  I really enjoy seeing the information come across my
system.  You all seem to be very helpful.

I am trying to locate a '55 to '58 Desoto two-door hardtop.  It needs to be
very inexpensive.  I am willing to drive a ways to come get it (within a
state or two).  I live in Southern Cal.  I decided that my four-door can
wait for a restore.  My kids would really prefer a two-door to take to the
local cruise in's (so would dad).

So if any of you have one that needs a good home, let me know.

Thanks,
Phil Parker