[FWDLK] rubber & Weatherstripping

Question for anyone out there
Has anybody used any products from "METRO" Supersoft
they carry Rubber Restoration Parts and Weatherstripping for most
Classic American cars and Trucks from 1929-1984
And if so , How are their products?
For you guys that haven't heard of them and would like to take a look,
Here's their phone number, the catalog is $3.00

Toll Free....1-800-878-2237
Fax............1-612-757-2803
Questions?.1-612-757-0310

On an other note,
          The 55 Ply Suburban was delivered Sat evening,
.....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
My girl friends son has a 56 Chevy 210, 2dr handiman, and this Plymouth
Suburban beats the    HE_ _ out of it in style, One neat thing I noticed
was the storage compartments in the rear seat armrests, she has some
slight front floor pan rust , and a couple of quarter size holes in the
lower quarters, But NO PROBLEM!!!! , Does any one know if they put a
roof rack on the 2dr model?
If so , I think she would look great with one, And a set of skirts!!!
Well she will set for awhile , Got to get the hardtop done, then the
convertible,
Still looking for a windshield, vent wing towers and door glass and
frames for the convertible
Any one know where they can be found?

Mark & Don
55  Belv 2dr Ht