[FWDLK] 56 Belvedere Convertible

My next door neighbor has been looking in vain for
a 56 Belvedere Convertible.

Does anyone have any leads on one for sale?  It
could be anything from a #4 Driver to a #1 Show
car.  He did say that he has looked at a few
Basket cases and is not interested in building a
new car!  We live in West Michigan, but he's a
pilot and can come and see a car most anywhere.

Any help will be appreciated!

Brian