[FWDLK] pulley

Has anyone had to replace the idler pulley (w/dealer added AC, the one at
 10'clock from fan)
on a 60/61 383 or 361? I can't get the old bearing out. Have drilled the pins
 but the shoulder
bolt cover is thermo fused to the pulley that is rolled around the bearing
 housing. Clear as
mud? Pulley is 3 3/4dx5/8" with a 3/8-18x3/4" stem that has a flattened
 quadrant. Napa, and
chain parts stores only have 62& later pulleys without bolt cover and fine
 threads,etc. I hate
to get an old salvage one if a new one is available.Anyone have an old or new
 part number or
source?
On another note: I took the back road to Little Rock friday and stopped by a
 couple of small
salvage yards that I always thought were fin-less and got a suprise. Here in
 Arkansas you never
find a salvage yard car with even a small hemi in it. I popped 2 hoods and found
 2 hemis.
 A 341 in a 57 fireflite, and the 392 in a 57 imperial, both were complete
 engines.
 I probably shouldn't have mentioned it at work, because I believe the imperial
 is
about to be raped by one of the guys in the enginering dept. It's a pretty
 restoreable 4 dr ht.
Deane