[FWDLK] Chrome

Josh, on my 56 Savoy, I had the both bumpers and 4 bumper guards done along
with the grill bar. It cost me $1180. It was not a "Show Chrome" job. It was
just basic chroming.  It looks ok, I wasn't real impressed though. Mine had
a chip in the bumper when I got it back. I was supposed to bring it back to
the guy, but I needed my car for my wedding, then winter came, and we got a
house, I never got to get the bumper back off. I'm hoping he still honor it
this spring. I am leary about sending my parts out to be chromed. I picked a
guy here in NJ that advertised in Hemmings and I could drop the parts off
and pick them up. I also saw some stuff he did at a swap.

Of course, I've never had chrome work done before, so I don't really know
what ot expect for the price I paid.

Nick.