[FWDLK] cool wedding./

How many of you have wife's that are involved in your hobby. While mine is
not 100% invloved, there is a 57 Chevy in the garage with her name on the
title.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know of something cool I did.
I got married in Oct. everyone knows what a chore it is picking out wedding
invitations. We liked some with pics of old cars on them and then SHE had
the idea, lets put my plymouth on the invitation.  So we used our computer
and bought a new color printer and I made them.
Anyway, the invitation had one pic of the car, the response card had a
different pic. And the table place cards had the pic that's in the calendar
of me and my buddies and I wrote a little blurb thanking them for the help
with the car. This way everyone at the wedding knew that it was a group
effort. We used the car as our limo and for the rest of the wedding party, a
stretched 57 Chevy.

For our cake topper, we used a dept 56 Snow village accessory piece that has
a groom carying the bride out of church to a 50's car with the tin cans
hanging off the back. Our favors were chocolate 57 chevies painted turquoise
and white to match the plymouth. Most people didn't know the chocolate was a
chevy. And the coolest thing was instead of renting a mailbox for our
wedding cards. we had out our rear mailbox on a table which is gloss black
with flames. It was pretty neat.  Someday I'll put up a webpage with pics.
Then also, most of you know, we stopped at a Canadian junkyard while on the
way home from the honeymoon.

Nick