Re: [FWDLK] 57/58 Plymouth front licence plate brackets

Re: [FWDLK] 57/58 Plymouth front licence plate brackets

Glenn,
The '57 and '58 lower grille of course is different.  I know you know that.
But also the front license plate brackets between the two years are shaped a
little different as well.  The '57 has the 'small rectangle with a hinge'
deal that connects it to the hole, and the '58 has kind of the same sort of
bracket, but is perhaps less likely to fall out of it's valance hole due to
a slightly rounder shape.  If you notice, the '57 has the propensity for
falling out of the valance hole if the bolts holding the plate are loose.
Mark  mjh
'57 Fury