[FWDLK] I'm signing off from work, will pick it up at home

[FWDLK] I'm signing off from work, will pick it up at home

I've just found out that I'm really not supposed to be on the list using my
work email address, so I'm going to logoff and get it using my home address.

If people need to get ahold of me it's:

clough@xxxxxxxxxx

We'll catch ya later!

Bruce Clough