[FWDLK] You guys REALLY suck!!! Part Two

[FWDLK] You guys REALLY suck!!! Part Two

 By the way, I just posted that first part a couple minutes ago, I have
already recieved two death threats... Guys, kick back, I have total faith
in the list, well most of you, I think you should know by now to take any
of my posts with a grain of salt. You guys are like a group of old women.