Re: [FWDLK] You guys REALLY suck!!! Part Two

Re: [FWDLK] You guys REALLY suck!!! Part Two

Phil Patterson writes: Josh, when you title a post with the words "You Suck"
You have to expect flaming and someone to get offended. I've seen your
website and think it is a very nice one. At least we can be glad of one
thing. Be thankful our mid 50's Mopars weren't used up near as much as the
Tri5 Fifties chevies, the local stock car tracks basically wiped out most of
the ones around here in the 50's-60's and 70's. And before someone pops up
and smarts off about the chevy success on local track, just remember what
usually happens to a fellow who wins a race in a non bowtie. That person will
be torn down, protested, insulted and accused of cheating. The fellow chevy
racers will bunch up in a pack and run the person into the wall if they get
the chance. When I was a kid, a friend of my brothers won a race with a 67
Coronet with 440 power in the late model stock division. I saw a fellow pick
up a breaker bar and go after this friend. Luckily, my brother's friend was a
pretty big fellow and handled it easily. But it shook me up to realize I
could have seen an assault or homicide over a some guy who was insulted his
chevy lost. Fellows like those helped make me a Mopar fan because when I was
first buying a car, I didn't want to be associated with those guys. Let's
just not reduce ourselves to that level. One other thing, I'm not sayin that
all chevy or ford fans are like this, two of my best friends are bowtie and
blueoval die hards. But we work on each others vehicles and help find parts
for one another. The brand rivalry is way over blown anyway, there are lots
more bigger problems in the world we should be arguing over then who's car
is  best. Just as long as these arguements don't occur here! lol