[FWDLK] My Line Wrap

My apologies to all if a couple of my messages in the last 3-4
days regarding the videos did not "line wrap" and went on and on
to the right of your screen.  Appears to have been some sort of
glitch.  I have reset my line wrap to 64 characters (was factory
set at 76) and hopefully this won't occur again.  If it does,
let me know please.

Wayne G.