[FWDLK] Parts Wanted

Hi,
I'm looking for those last few odd ball parts to finish up my '57 300C.

The only 300 exclusive part I'm looking for is Brake Air Scoop Extension, a
die cast chrome piece that's installed on the left fender over the bumper.
It's PN #1686 729, (about 3" by 7").

I also need the 2 fender mounted hooks that the jiffy jet washer bag hangs
on, and the stainless steel LOW BEAM headlight retaining ring. I have about 6
rings now that don't fit from various mopars, so it must be a 57-58-59 full
size car exclusive.

Any help would be appreciated!  E-mail me at Kraus300@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Jim Krausmann