[FWDLK] top ten

Here's my 10 all time favorites:

1. 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Conv. babyblue with white top and without the
sport trim(less is more).
2. 1957 Chrysler 300C Conv. a pale yellow one with black top and interior
would be nice(bigger is sometimes better).
3. 1957 BMW 507 Conv. this little 2 seater looks best in red(I couldn't
afford the wheels on this one).
4. 1960 Dodge Polara 2dr ht (can see the stars while lying in the back
seat).
5. 1973 Volvo P1800ES  Ivory white (it's the little Swedish Nomad).
6. 1961 Lincoln Continental any color but black (the ultimate road trip
car).
7. 1955 Citroen DS probably Black and White (it's an acquired taste).
8. 1964 Plymouth Fury (sometimes you just need to speed).
9. 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser (got to drop the windshield and loose the top).
10. 1974 Datsun P.U. (can drive one to the moon and back without even
changing the oil).

kind of a weird mix,
Deane