[FWDLK] Randolph Ohio swap

BIG meet, Directly South of that little known school in Ohio called Kent
State.
Would guess about 20 miles South of Kent which is SSE of Cleveland 55 miles.
Its basically in a cornfield (last time there a good 10 yrs ago).  I was able
to find
two 38 Ply grilles at that time, tho just a tad expensive.
Exit for I think its Sea World and go directly south on Rt 43 thru Kent then
Brimfield tho threre may be a workaround thru Akron which is not too bad to
travel thru.
Run to AAA for your maps its a travel weekend!
Looks like great weather.
Enjoy.
Lars
(KSU class of 66)