Re: [FWDLK] Bumper Question

> One rear bumper matches the
> front bumper (from the side view) one is distinctly different (wider
> and forward angled, from the side view)

The wider bumper has optional outer wing guards.  According to the 55-56
Mopar Passenger Car parts list p/n 1632594 & 1632595 fit all 55-56 Plymouth
models except suburban and p/n 1612390 & 1612391 fit the suburban.

Bumper wing guards are more common on 56's than 55's.  They also look better
on 56's because they are angled to match the 56 fins.

Robert Bishop
55 Plymouth