[FWDLK] Brakes and modifications

My vote would be for Andy Bernbaum, I have gotten good parts and service
from him in the past. I have not heard anything bad about Atlas though so
ultimately the choice is yours.

  In regards to modifications on older cars. First, it is your car to do
what you want. But since you asked, I am one of those purists. I have an F
coupe with a 440 only because it was there when I bought it and the
original engine was long gone. It is a fun car and is very fast for it's
size. It retains the factory brakes and rear axle. The brakes are
completely rebuilt and work fine. It has been drag raced and taken on long
trips and has always been reliable. I believe that an original car should
remain original.

300ly,
           Don