[FWDLK] old mopar

Monday I was up in Spokane looking for a couple of parts and was offered
an older Ply (41 cpe), didn't see it but the guy says it is all there
including the orig chrome and all parts. His brother in law was going to
put a Ford 289 in it and decided he didnt want to do the work, he was
asking about $2500. I know its older than this group usually wants but
thought someone might be interested.
Jim