[FWDLK] new subscriber

Hi, my name is Chuck and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I recently purchased a 1958
Dodge D100 pickup, the body is straight although the frame is tweaked a bit.
It still has the 230 flathead 6 in it. The truck sat for 4 years before I got
it. I changed the oil, connected the fuel line to a gas can and it started
right up. Had to put on an electric fuel pump, the original leaked bad. I had
the gas tank boiled out and changed the rest of the fluids and now I am
driving it to and form work every day. I am looking for parts, the drivers
door lower hinge area is busted as is the drivers side window. Also the left
front signal lens is missing. So far the only thing that doesn't work is the
radio and it looks original.

Chuck
58 D100