[FWDLK] Chry-Benz

Political and cultural differences aside, It's now a global economy out there
now, folks.  If you think there is any connection between our old Forward
Lookers and the company today, just take it in to the local dealership for a
simple repair.

We can lament all we want about the good old days of Mopar, but the only
change I think we'll notice is the one upstairs. It's only different if you
think it is...

Remember the fuss when Chrysler bought AMC? I remember hearing "Gee, will we
have to judge the Ramblers at the meets now?"

Ford buys Jag, VW buys Rolls.  Hey, it could be worse. Remember when it was
almost Chrysler-Fiat?  Oh God, Chrysler-Fiat-Benz! That would have to be a
conspiracy...

This old car stuff is supposed to be fun. Let's not take it too seriously.

Jim