[FWDLK] Kanter Auto Parts

Kanter is expensive because they buy most of their parts from someone else
and jack up the price. Their exhaust parts are a good example. I have heard
that they come from Kepich in Florida. I have bought from Kepich before,
and while you usually get the parts within a week, they usually have to be
"modified" to fit properly or don't fit at all. I have gotten both duals
and single from him and they have both been troublesome. Year One also buys
from others and re-sells, there service is excellent though and it is one
stop shopping for a lot of stuff. They actually do have some things for
forward look cars.
300ly,
           Don