Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell Auto Parts

Dave is right on the mark about Mitchell's. If you don't get the right
part, you have to CALL them and GET THEIR PERMISSION to return the part.

If at all possible, deal with Andy Bernbaum... good service, courtesy,
prompt, knowledegable, no-questions-asked return policy for 30 days if
part is in same condition as when shipped.

I order from Bernbaum on Monday and have the part either Wednesday or
Thursday.... WITHOUT FAIL.

I find Kanter <<<<EXPENSIVE>>> and not terribly helpful.

Jim