Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell Auto Parts

Might as well chime in here with yet another bad experience with Mitchell.
In my case, it was the old lefthand-righthand part problem. I ordered a
left of something and received a right. Numerous phone calls and runaround
from Mitchell to no avail. They couldn't even verify whether they still had
the correct part. And it seems the only guy who can authorize returns and
deal with problems is old man Mitchell hisself, *if* you can track him down,
that is (I wasn't ever able to). Oh, when I said again that I wanted the right,
 they charged
my credit card again but never shipped it! Now I've paid double for the wrong
 part!
Anybody want a right headlight door for a 66 Fury?
(or was that a left?). - Dan