[FWDLK] My latest plan

After careful thought, I have decided what direction I want to take with my
58. I have always been a fan of musclecars, and a bigger fan of Forward look
cars. Also, I love the "sleeper" two door post muscle cars with doggie dish
hubcaps. So, I thought "why not combine the three" and have the car I really
want? So, what I want to find is a straight and rust free 57 or 58 Plymouth
2 door POST body. Fender, trunk lid, frame, hood and bumper condition is not
important. I will likely pull my body off my existing frame and transfer the
two door body onto my chassis. I am going to go with a later engine (440?)
and would like a four speed (hold onto that 4 speed Jim!) with a newer rear
end. Disc brakes up front would be my choice. So, at some point in my
project (and it will be a project since I want it done right-frame stripped
and cleaned, body painted off the frame etc) I will be selling or swapping
what I no longer need:
The 318 with 2000 miles since complete rebuild and runs excellent-have all
bills.
The original torqueflite
Four wide whitewall tires with low miles on them-still have the nibs on
sidewalls
And at some point my California 4 door hardtop body and doors (sans trunk
lid,fenders,hood, front and rear glass and interior) with factory tinted glass.
Perhaps someone on the list knows the wherabouts of a reasonably priced 2
door post body with no rust-including the floors and trunk) and would like
to swap for say the engine etc? I'd appreciate any leads on such a body.
I figure a silver with white Sportone trim and roof 2 door Plaza with a
440/4 speed, bench seat, cop car rims and doggie dish hubcaps would be a bit
different at a car show..

 Surprisingly enough, my wife who said "You better not sell this car off
like you do all the other old ones you buy" was quite receptive of my plans.
Go figure!

        Todd