[FWDLK] Photos in newsletter/list

A recent post said theydid not want photos in newsletter.
Ditto here for non enclosure of photos.
One only need make the offer, any interested parties can request and receive
the graphic by e Mail.  Believe we all know what a 57 DeSoto, 58 Chrysler, 60
Dodge, or whatever looks like.  Even a 56 plymouth.....  Unless we are from
another country and many of those folks collect brochures, subscribe to mags,
etc.
A recent newsletter took close to 4 minutes to download at 32kb/s and most of
what I got was alphabet soup.  Wanna send graphics, send JPG files and if U
wanna minimize size compress em.
And there is always snail mail?????
I had 4 x 6 photos made of my wagon and use em as post cards if I have to
answer someone regarding parts or send a thank you.  And its only 22c now.
Walmart has the best price on printing like 20 photos.  Believe 3.5 x 5 photos
may require special handling due to size????
thanks for lissening.....
Lars