[FWDLK] Need information, where should I go.

[FWDLK] Need information, where should I go.

     Hello all,
     I was wondering if someone could direct me to people, places, or books
     where I could find out more about these Forward looking cars.  I just
     took a look at the 58 Plymouth Plaza that Clay spotted, and I got to
     thinking that there is a lot that I am clueless about with these cars.
     I have never heard of a Plaza or a Savoy, I have know idea what the
     difference(s) between the two is/are.  I have don't know what sort of
     engine options each car had, as well as which tranny.  I would also
     like to find some more technical knowledge.  I have a '66 318 and 727
     out of a Fury with a 4/barrel intake etc.  I thought that the Plaza
     would be one cool ride with this engine in it.  What bellhousings bolt
     to what, and how have the 50's engines changed over time.  (I know
     that the 318 I have is different from modern 318s: poly heads, wide
     block, etc.)  I would hope to find a car like the above mentioned
     Plaza, and find out that one could have opted for a 318 wide block or
     383 etc. out of the factory.   Then I would find this mightier engine
     and have a faster cruiser, while staying close to stock.   I am not
     into repowering an old Mopar with an engine that is ch*vy etc. I think
     that the poly 318 was introduced in the 50's and continued until 1967,
     so their might be a chance that it will bolt into something.  I would
     rather have a 383, 413, 396 etc., but I know the 318 is a good engine.
      Plus if anyone is interested in a running poly 318 4/br 727 '66 Fury
     powerplant, let me know.  Thanks for any information or directions.
     Regards,
     Peter Galmish

     '54 M37 (very backward looking, to tell the truth)