Re: [FWDLK] Need information, where should I go.

Re: [FWDLK] Need information, where should I go.

Joe MoPar,

One of the best sources is the Standard Catalog of Chrysler 1924 - 1990.  Each
of Chrysler's five makes is covered in great detail.  Topics include:
production numbers, options, prices, etc.

The book itself is available at most chain bookstores (Borders, Barnes &
Nobles) for about $25.00.

Rich
'60 Imperial Crown 2-dr Southampton