[FWDLK] Ice cream and cars

A few years ago after I bought my 55 plymouth and was starting to restore
it, my wife , the kids and I thought it would be good to go for a ride
(just in the family car) and drive up to Jim Dandys in Wellsville, NY(
about 1/2 hour away) for an ice cream.  well we got the ice cream and
decided to drive by a friends house and he wasn't home so we went to the
next blockand turned and went by this used car lot and there on the lot
was a 1937 Nash Ambassador 4 Dr.
I ended up looking at it and befor 3 days was up it was setting in my
garage.  The kids are all gone and out of the nest into their own nest.
And its just my wife and me.Don't have the cat any more either.  My wife
is still a little nervous about going for ice cream but I don't mind
going. I keep my eyes verrry open.
Thanks for letting me ramble a little.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]