[FWDLK] ward cleavers forwardlook car

Hi forwardlookers, was in a wierd mood today, and started thinking about the
old
leave it to beaver show when it was in black and white, and recalled in the
very
beginning, and end of the show , ward was driving down the street in a
forward-look
car I recall to be a chrysler, does anyone know the exact make model?, just
curious, thanks ,
 Terry  Breed
 1960 Dodge Seneca