Re: [FWDLK] '57 Fury information urgently required.

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Fury information urgently required.

I haven't had a reply to my message that I sent a few days ago. Maybe it
was ignored because I was "YELLING".(I had a complaint about that- I'm
sorry, I did not know it was an offence.)  So I will send it again.

Down here in New Zealand, mine is the only '57 Fury in the whole
country, so I "depend" on guys like yourselves to help me out. There is
nobody else here to ask, and nobody replies to letters either! If you
can go out to the garage, check out your car and give me the answer to a
few questions, it will be the first questions that I have had answered
in over 12 months!!!! HELP!

1/ What is the factory correct colour for the coaxial type power
steering box that bolts to the drivers side of the engine firewall?
Black? Silver? Cast Iron?

2/ What colour combination is the inside of the trunk and the trunk deck
lid?

3/ Where is the jack supposed to be stored?

4/ Has anybody seen a handbrake warning light package for a '57 or '58
Plymouth. I ordered one from Canada and I got sent an absolutely mint
NOS complete package with the red lens and the chrome bezel.... for a
'57 Dodge. I think Canada produced their Plymouths with Dodge dashes in
'57, but does anybody know for sure?

5/ I am still looking for the rubber trunk mat, the rear wheel stainless
trims,(hockey sticks), and the seat belts. I also need the mast only,
not the base, off of one side of a set of dual rear antennaes as mine
has not chromed up very well. Maybe someone has a mast lying around and
no base.

Well, I hope I get a reply to this message. Hell, why don't you all
reply- fill that message bin up!! I need to know if this message is
getting through if nothing else!!

FURYiously,
Glenn,
New Zealand.