Re: [FWDLK] Cost of parts - period!

In a message dated 7/6/98 12:07:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
LARSPAINTR@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
 My 'new' 41 Plymouth, how many 20 somethings want it, want to drive it in
 todays traffic with its 87 hp and invisible taillights, etc etc?????   And
 Model 'A''s, other than driving in parades or to a car show 100 miles or
 closer, whats it 'good' for????
 All this related to the idea of a cycle in the desirability of cars relative
 to the generation that is living, vital, active.

 I no longer complain about parts costs- I am lucky to FIND the part let alone
 grumble about its cost.  If it is sky high, a ripoff, one does not buy it??
 And search another  3, 4, or 10 months for another---  remember this is
 supposed to be FUN.......(????)
 There is no justice here of course.  Its just life.
 We can always go fishin'..... >>

I personally would love to drive your 41 Plymouth, even in today's traffic.  I
am 32 and to me the new cars of today have on stile.  I love driving my 58
dodge pickup every day. As far as modifying it I will crome the bumpers and
maybe the grill pieces. I apreschieate the origonality of it.

Chuck