[FWDLK] 57-58 ply fenders

Just a note to say I have done 38 of the fender modifications to date, it
seems the 58 fenders are getting harder to find, in the past I have used
the aftermarket headlamp backing plate prduced by shott fabrications. Im
just about out of them now  and they are prioduced no more so I will have
to use the backing from 58 fenders, you will need 58 h/l assy complete from
a 58. also the eye brow mld. If you can locate a couple of 58 rusted out
fenders with good backings, just remove the spot welds on both fenders and
re-spot them in to the 57 fenders, very simple job,
After rebuilding over 44-  57 and 58 plys,I do the fenders in my
----

Mopar mel
------