Re: [FWDLK] Not a Fury, but...

Peter
The Fury is a 2 door hardtop.  Thats the only way the car came.  If the car
has a post than it probably is a Savoy. You can tell if the Savoy is a '57 or
'58 by looking at the headlights.  Tshe '57 had a parking light on the inside
and a headlight on the outside.  The '58 had dual headlights.  I don't think
that thay made a Savoy in '59, though I'm not sure.  What did the guy who was
selling the car say it was and what about the registration and bill of sale?

You can put the engine into the compartment if its a '57 or '58.  Did it have
a torqueflite trans?  If so I think you can get an adapter for the DeSoto
engine.
John (Paxos)