[FWDLK] Just a question....

Where O' where on this car of mine would I find the original body color stamp?
I have all the codes depicting what letters stand for what colors but have no
idea where this information is located on the car.  Also, anyone have an ol' 2
barrel Carter for the Forward Look era they are thinking of getting rid of?
If so, please e-mail me privately.  Thanks again and hopefully, job aside, I
will be posting some updates to the Forward Look Members Cars page.

Clay