[FWDLK] Junkyard Finds

Hello,
I was at a local junkyard yesterday that I had never been to before and run across a few forward look cars that I thought some of you may be interested in, there was a 60 4dr Dodge Seneca, a 60 4dr Dodge Matador and a 58 4dr Suburban wagon. All these cars are fairly complete but pretty rusty. There looked to be lots of trim pieces and such. All these cars were not air condition or had any power accessories. If you are working on such a car they would make pretty good parts cars. The junkyard is located in Bristol TN. The guys name that owns all this is Bud Roe. The number is 423-878-2925. He will talk your ear off once you get him started but he is a nice guy and fairly reasonable on his prices. I now the following cars are not forward look cars but I thought I would also let everyone know Bud also has about 40 Hudson's in this yard. One of them is a Hudson truck. If you happen to be working on one or know someone that is I thought it might help. Hope this helps someone.
Larry Haga