Re: [FWDLK] PowerFlow 6 ignition wires: No one with my problem?

Re: [FWDLK] PowerFlow 6 ignition wires: No one with my problem?

Phil Patterson writes: This is interesting, I would guess that the wrong wires
got boxed. This has happened to me before on a couple of V8 applications. The
other thing is,maybe the company's info is wrong and they got the wrong set
listed for your car. If this is the case, if you reorder, it will still be
wrong. Even worse, it you prove that to them, they will say "Sorry, I guess we
don't have them then". Obviously, but not too helpful. Have you considered a cut
to length universal set? It is a little more work, but at least you can make
sure personally that the lengths are right. The only problem with these is
sometimes the end of the wire doesn't crimp and stay together properly. Summit,
and maybe some of the other hot rod part supplies have wire crimper tools
available. One type is like a part that you clamp in a vice, then you stick the
wire in the clamp and whack the crimper with a hammer. I have also seen another
tool that in appearance looks like a large set of pliers. Or I have just
carefully crimped them using a set of vice grips. If nothing else, this may get
you back on the road again with a fresh set of wires.