[FWDLK] Low buck fix for smoke from vent tubes? NOT

[FWDLK] Low buck fix for smoke from vent tubes? NOT

Ah yes.   Piston Seal!!!!
A fix in a tube.
Just pull the plugs, put 1/8 of the tube into each cylinder, etc etc.
Been there, done that.
On the same 39 Ford convert that had the ignition switch that cut out....
Result-
NO start on that ford, hard cranking, and a trip to the Western Auto store
for a rebuilt 221 flathead!   That tube cost me about $200 or so back in the
mid 50's.
Evidently no cure but the right cure- all the rest is voodoo?
Rotsa Ruck!
L.